Friday, February 6, 2009

Ariella hat

I just finished the Ariella Hat, named after my cousin Robin's new baby.

It's definitely not the best picture, and I'll try to take another before wrapping it up. I've put the pattern up on Ravelry because it was requested, although only in one size, and without a ton of proofreading, so there might be some errors.

I also finished my second Presto Chango, for Samuel, yesterday and took some pictures and mailed it off today. I'll post those as soon as I can get them uploaded. James picked out some pretty cute elephant buttons at Windsor Button.

These two projects getting done is leaving me a bit calmer about all the lifecycle knitting I have to do in the next 8 months. Here's what's left in priority order:
  • Blanket for Jennifer and James, wedding in June
  • Blanket for Sheila and Jim, wedding in June
  • Sweater for Baby Pena (sex unknown), due in September
  • Sweater for Baby Mason (sex unknown), due in May
  • Sweater for Baby Dunn (sex unknown), due in April
  • Sweater for Baby Varacalli (girl), due in May
  • Blanket for Bianca and Kevin, wedding in May
I'm thinking that in order to kickstart the baby knitting, I'll enter the contest that Stitch House just announced. I wonder if I can enter multiple sweaters? That would be pretty good incentive to get them all done by the end of next month! I should be able to do four baby sweaters in two months, right :) ?

No comments:

Post a Comment